Juicers! My friend Danny Phee joins me this week on the OJP to drop some knowledge on how to turn Facebook Messenger into a powerful tool for your real estate business! I am so excited about this content and how powerful it is, and of course, grateful to Danny for taking a few minutes to share it. Grab a pen (and a straw) and drink up this delicious new content.
Facebook Messenger as a CRM
As a realtor, the ability to connect with potential clients, build trust and personalize each experience is critical to your success. If you are looking for a way to manage client profiles, organize relevant content and increase your likability (thereby increasing trust), you MUST listen to what Danny Phee shares on this episode of the Onion Juice Podcast. “There are 1.2 billion people using facebook messenger, says Danny, but it wasn’t until recently that I started looking at FB Messenger as a customer relationship management (CRM) software.” He shared how using this tool can eliminate incorrect data, such as phone numbers or emails and how messenger can help realtors establish a lasting, joyful connection with their clients, even before you meet them.
Tailoring personal content for your clients, automatically
Each client you work with as a realtor will have different questions, expectations, and budgets. Danny talks about how the new tools in Facebook Messenger can help you organize relevant content automatically, using tools such as ManyChat and Bots. He shares how to integrate these tools, even if you are not technically inclined.
The Duke of URL
Danny Phee had so many great things to share (most of them in acronyms) on this episode of the Onion Juice Podcast. He talks about how K.L.T. affects every client’s decision to work with a realtor and what you can do to maximize this. “Clients want to work with someone they know, like and trust (K.L.T.)” Danny says. “Using messenger is a great way to build K.L.T…they (clients) get to see who you are, what you are doing, what you are posting…when they are ready to buy or sell a house, you are the first person they think of.” I loved this transparent approach, especially since it helps attract business, not just chase it. Drink up, this stuff is a blast!
All the right features in all the right places
Danny and I talk about how a marketer or agent can provide tremendous value to the clients by utilizing the new features in the messenger app. These include the ability to send a payment, share schedules, and events and capture live video, among others. “Once they have interacted with you on messenger, you can send out tailored content straight to people’s messenger inbox,” he said. All of these functions happen inside the app, so it’s “frictionless.” There is a lot more ear-guzzling content in this episode, hope you enjoy it!
Outline of this great episode
- [3:00] Neil shares how to implement an array of valuable marketing tools
- [7:45] Danny Fee Introduced
- [9:00] How the Facebook Messenger app may be the new game-changer
- [12:30] How to increase customer engagement while providing more value
- [15:45] Danny shares his best practices for marketing real estate deals on FB
- [17:10] How to use the Manychat tool with Facebook Messenger
- [18:50] Why Bots are a tool every marketer or agent should be using
- [25:15] Establishing K.L.T. with the duke of URL
- [28:15] How to Leverage the new features within Facebook Messenger
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Danny Fee
- Frank Salas, Digital Marketer
- Facebook Messenger
- www.KnightBarry.com – check them out for all your title needs.
- www.EasyAgentPro.com/OJ – get $100 off by using this link (both my site and my company’s website are EAP sites… check them out below)
- To get my free pdf business plan, text “roundbox” to 44222
- To get my 11-question listing presentation tips, text “listing” to 44222
- To contact me about coaching, check out Roundbox Coaching
- Join the FACEBOOK Group: Onion Juice – Ideas for Real Estate Agents
- And… here’s the company I work with in Madison, WI – RealtyExecutivescs.com
Connect with me!
You can find my personal real estate coaching website here
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Onion Juice podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)