Jason Frazier, aka The Real Estate CIO, joins me on this episode to talk about why EVERY real estate agent should be using a Facebook pixel on their website. If you have no idea what a pixel is or how to use it, listen to this episode of the Onion Juice! Be aware though, once you hear what Jason Frazier has to share, you will have no excuse to start using this powerful marketing tool!
What is a Facebook pixel and what does it do?
Where there is intent, there is a chance to create business
Ok, so you know what a pixel is now. You might be asking “Why do I want to track this information in the first place?” The short answer: Because they have expressed interest. They are no longer “cold” leads. The hardest part of running a successful ad is targeting users who will be interested in the topic of that ad. But by running an ad to this custom audience who has already expressed an interest by visiting your website, you have a far better chance of getting the users to engage. That may be requesting a showing on that property. Or signing up for a home search of “similar homes in the area.” Or really anything else that you want to target this audience for.
Agent Marketer Training
There are so many things to learn in marketing that it can quickly become overwhelming. That’s why Jason has developed a program called Agent Marketer Training. He breaks down complicated, multilayered systems into digestible, step-by-step building block courses suitable for any skill level. The course includes topics like culture shift ever in consumerism, why dynamic marketing is going to be the most important asset to attracting more business in this new economy, and how to provide an awesome consumer experience will take your personal brand to the next level, among other things.
Making excuses just means you haven’t made the decision to be great yet
Just because you are uncomfortable learning something new does not mean you can use that as an excuse to not execute. Jason says if you say “I am not able to…,” what you are really communicating is “I don’t want to.” Learning how to be an effective marketer is not complicated, despite what people think. A lot of agents tend to freak out a little when they start implementing things Jason recommends, like the Facebook pixel. He’s heard all the excuses, and still doesn’t think any of them are valid. With a willingness to learn, a good google search and maybe someone looking over your shoulder the first time, you will be well on your way to capturing leads and engaging your clients.
Outline of this great episode
- [1:30] Jason Frazier is back on the OJ!
- [3:00] Why every real estate agent should be using a Facebook Pixel
- [4:30] Your website is your open house, the pixel is your guestbook
- [7:45] Where there is intent, there is a chance to create business
- [11:30] How you can automate, but maintain a personal touch
- [12:00] Check out Jason’s Agent Marketer Training Program
- [16:00] Marketing allows you to 10x your success
- [20:30] Most of you guys have all the content in your head, but how do you share it?
- [24:30] Split testing a Facebook audience
- [28:15] Making excuses just means you haven’t made the decision to be great yet
- Mason McDuffie Mortgage
- www.KnightBarry.com – check them out for all your title needs.
- www.EasyAgentPro.com/OJ – get $100 off by using this link (both my site and my company’s website are EAP sites… check them out below)
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Agent Marketer Training Program
- To get my free pdf business plan, text “roundbox” to 44222
- To get my 11-question listing presentation tips, text “listing” to 44222
- To contact me about coaching, check out Roundbox Coaching
- Join the FACEBOOK Group: Onion Juice – Ideas for Real Estate Agents
- And… my personal website – NeilMathweg.com
Connect with me!
You can find my personal real estate coaching website here
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!