Every real estate agent wants to see the snowball effect in their business, but are you snowballing in a positive direction? Often, negativity and doubt can build up, causing your momentum to shift in a negative direction. Sometimes, that negativity can come from a spouse…Today on the Onion Juice, I share how a clear vision is key, but inviting your spouse into that vision is crucial.
I just launched the Neil Mathweg Coaching Facebook page!
I am stoked to announce that the Neil Mathweg Coaching Facebook page is live! You can go to neilmathwegcoaching.com to find the link to the group. Once you are in, there is a free email template I created for writing offers. The year I created this, I had no assistant or support team, yet I was able to do over 90 real estate transactions! This is STILL the system I use, and now it’s available to all of you!
You have to have a clear plan, then invite your spouse into the vision
Momentum can be a fun thing unless you are moving in the wrong direction! One of the biggest causes of negative momentum that I have seen in the business is doubt and negative things you hear, then start to believe. Sometimes, this negativity starts with your spouse. Let me be clear before you run out and yell “I told you so…” If your spouse does believe in and support your work as a real estate agent, it’s probably because you have not invited them into the vision.
Breaking you down to break you through
I understand the pressure that can come from a spouse who does not understand what it takes to be a successful real estate agent. I understand because I lived it. I had not invited my wife into the vision I had created for my company, so it often looked like I was not doing anything meaningful. Your sphere of influence, the chase, and the attraction pillar are all necessary tactics, but it can be hard to explain to your spouse if they have no idea the value of each. Have you ever experienced this? Hosting an open house sounds like forward momentum (as long as it works), but what about creating a Vlog or producing videos? The truth is, real estate can be all consuming, and dangerous for a marriage. The best way to thrive in both is to develop a clear vision, then invite your spouse into that vision.
The boot camp training program launches at the end of September!
At the end of September, I am officially launching the Neil Mathweg Coaching Boot Camps! Part of the training will include what I mentioned above…working according to a clear vision, and inviting your spouse into that vision. Each boot camp will live online training that will last six weeks long, with two hours of training each week!
Outline of this great episode
- [0:45] Momentum can snowball either direction
- [1:00] I just launched the Neil Mathweg Coaching Facebook page!
- [2:15] Are you working according to a vision?
- [3:00] You have to have a clear plan, then invite your spouse into the vision
- [10:15] Real estate can be all consuming, and dangerous for a marriage
- [11:30] The boot camp training program will help you develop a clear plan, then communicate that to your spouse
- [15:15] The boot camp training program launches at the end of September!
- [18:00] If I have ever helped you, I would love to hear from you!
- www.EasyAgentPro.com/OJ– please use this link as it solidifies the relationship we have them (both my site and my company’s website are EAP sites… check them out below).
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- To get my 11-question listing presentation tips, text “listing” to 44222
- To contact me about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.comand click Send Message.
- Join the FACEBOOK Group: Onion Juice – Ideas for Real Estate Agents
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.neilmathweg.com
Connect with me!
You can find my personal real estate coaching website here
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Onion Juice podcast on Apple Podcasts(formerly iTunes)