So many of you real estate agents are grinding and hustling all the time, but you are not taking care of your own minds. You are plagued with worry and stress, and your families, peace of mind and quality of life are suffering as a result. The truth is, it doesn’t have to stay this way. There has already been provisions made for your peace of mind, but it requires one simple action on your part.
Fear is the root on anxiety
So many agents I know are caught up in the fear of what they do NOT have, the money they are NOT making, on and on. They are riddled with thoughts that distract them, they drink way to much alcohol, and worry all the time. This worry then leads to a lack of action, which only compounds the problem. Fear is like paddling upriver in a canoe, but dragging an anchor behind you the whole way. It makes it tough to move. Can you relate? What can you do?
You have to authority to command the fear to leave
Just because you are very familiar with fear does not mean that fear has authority over you. In fact, it’s the opposite. You have the authority to command fear to leave. It doesn’t matter if you are a person of faith or not, you still have that authority. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Are relationships really the key to success in real estate?
Many realtors and coaches believe we want results right now, so they teach techniques that will generate as much business as possible in a short amount of time. The one area they tend to overlook is building relationships with people. It takes time to build trust, so that does not fit into the “right now” scenario. The truth is, the most successful agents will tell you that 80% of their business comes from their sphere of influence. THAT is why relationships are the most important thing you can do to build a successful business.
We are halfway through the first boot camp, and seeing amazing results!
Three weeks ago, I launched the first Neil Mathweg boot camp, and I and seeing amazing results from those in attendance. We are talking about how to develop a clear plan, working within your strengths, and the three-pillar approach to growing a business. I am not stopping there though, there is plenty more inside! If you are interested in joining a boot camp, check out neilmathwegcoaching.com!
Outline of this great episode
- [0:45] We have a juice bar coming up, so send me your questions!
- [3:00] Fear is the root on anxiety
- [6:00] Worry causes you to waste time
- [8:00] You have authority to command that worry to leave
- [13:30] Realtors and coaches believe we want results right now, but that’s not true
- [15:00] 80% of your business will come from your sphere of influence
- [19:30] We are halfway through boot camp, and seeing amazing results!
- www.EasyAgentPro.com/OJ– please use this link as it solidifies the relationship we have them (both my site and my company’s website are EAP sites… check them out below).
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- To get my 11-question listing presentation tips, text “listing” to 44222
- To contact me about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.comand click Send Message.
- Join the FACEBOOK Group: Onion Juice – Ideas for Real Estate Agents
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.neilmathweg.com
Connect with me!
You can find my personal real estate coaching websitehere
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Onion Juice podcast on Apple Podcasts(formerly iTunes)